Forum organisation parrainages
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum organisation parrainages

Forum qui centralise l'organisation des parrainages des militants arretés lors de la manifestation du 29.4.2008 à Bruxelles

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Is this new to you?

AuteurMessage
PeegeTep
Invité

Is this new to you? Empty
MessageSujet: Is this new to you?   Is this new to you? Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 8:14

Hello.decrypter,shrink then nero were used - the movie The Grudge just came out so I attempted to dvdxcopy but to no avail, then I tried nero nope didnt work either so then I use dvd shrink..nope not again...I finally use dvd decrypter then used dvd shrink to make it a backup then reauthored it then I used nero to burn to a dvd+r...It worked the new proectioin was cracked..hehehe..Im asking any of you guys is there a shorter way to achieve what took me 45mins in total time to do and those 3 steps which took me 2 hours to figure out how to get it cracked and then to a dvd+r disc?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Is this new to you?
Page 1 sur 1